Shipping and Returns
New Zealand Shipping Rates
- All orders will incur a $10.00 shipping charge.
Estimated Delivery Times:
- Standard Shipping: 3 to 7 business days
- Please allow additional time for shipments to addresses in the Pacific Islands
We will send you notifications to keep you up-to-date on where your package is. Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation message.
International Shipping Rates
Kappa New Zealand only ships to the Oceania region.
Orders to addresses outside New Zealand may take longer to arrive than the listed delivery times. Customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes levied on the delivery of their orders and for all charges related to returning or exchanging products.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you may return unworn item(s) within 30 days of shipment for a full refund. Returned item(s) must be unworn, with swing tickets attached and in a re-sell-able condition as determined by Kappa New Zealand. Costs to return items where these is no fault with the item(s) will not be reimbursed. Original shipping costs where these is no fault with the item(s) will not be reimbursed.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed.
Free return postage applies only to merchandise with a manufacturer fault returned from New Zealand. If the product is returned outside of the 30-day return period or the item is worn, damaged, or not in its original packaging, Kappa will be unable to honour a refund for the merchandise.
- Return unworn, re-sell-able item(s) along with a copy of your receipt to the following address: Kappa New Zealand, PO BOX 917, Whangaparaoa, Auckland, 0943
- Once received by Kappa New Zealand a refund will be made against the purchase price of the item(s) into the customers original payment method.
- Should you wish to re-order in another size then this will need to be done as a separate transaction.
Refund Process and Time frame
Kappa processes most returns within 20 business days of receiving the returned merchandise to our warehouse. You will receive an email confirmation once your return is processed.
For further inquiries please email Kappa New Zealand at email@example.com or call us on +64 276571067.
Important: Once we initiate the credit for your return, the credit/debit card company that issued the credit determines the date the refund will post to your account. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit transaction to appear on your statement. For exact posting dates, please contact your credit/debit company directly.
If you purchased your items through a Kappa retail partner, please refer to their return policies for more information.
We do not currently offer exchanges on online purchases. If you would like the same item in another size or style, simply place a new order and return the one you have.
We cannot guarantee that inventory will be available when placing a new order.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
We guarantee that every online transaction you make online is 100% safe. If you have unauthorised charges on your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.